Before accepting or rejecting a review, please consider whether or not the manuscript is within your area of expertise, whether or not you have a conflict of interest, and whether you have time to review in the right review. Please respond, to accept or refuse, as soon as possible.
To log in at OJS, visit the following page: http://jffk.unram.ac.id/index.php/indra/login
To start your review, please provide a brief summary of the article. This shows the Editor that you have read and understood the article. Then, give your main impression of the article. Is it interesting? Will it have a significant impact on this area of research? Is it in accordance with INDRA: Jurnal Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat standards?
Specific comments and suggestions will also help the author improve the script. It is helpful to concentrate on research methodologies, discussions about results, and conclusions reached by the authors. Issues like grammar and formatting will be addressed by the editorial staff, so you won't have to spend time on these aspects of the script. To facilitate the revision process, comments about a particular item in the reviewed article should be listed according to the line number.
When you submit your review report using OJS, you will have the opportunity to provide your recommendations. This will be one of the following:
1. Receiving Submissions (no revisions required; this is quite rare)
2. Revisions are required (the manuscript will be acceptable after a small or large revision; please provide an explanation of the revisions required in your review report)
3. Resububing for Review (manuscript requires major revision, possibly with the addition of new experiments, and reviewers want to evaluate revised versions)
4. Resubmit Elsewhere (manuscripts are technically sound, but limited in scope or better suited to different journals)
5. Reject Submission (manuscript defected in such a way that it should not be published)
6. See Comments (for other recommendations that don't fit one of the categories above)
If you suspect plagiarism, fraud, or any other type of scientific error, notify the Editor. Please provide as much detail as possible in this case, for example, excerpts from previously published material.
After considering all the review reports, the Editor will ultimately determine the fate of the manuscript. Reviewers should be notified by OJS when the Editor has made a decision. If you have not received such notice and would like to know if the article was accepted or rejected, please contact the editor in chief.