Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The author who will publish the article on INDRA: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat must agree to the following conditions:
- The author may retain the copyright of the Article to be published and the author grants the first publication rights to INDRA: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat with the work simultaneously and licensed under the Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi 4.0 Internasional. which enables others to share work with recognition of authorship of the work and early publication in INDRA: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat.
- Authors are included in separate contractual draftings for the distribution of non-exclusive rich versions of journal publications (e.g.: posting them to institutional repositories or publishing articles in a book), with recognition of their initial publication in INDRA: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat.
- Authors are permitted and advocated to post their Articles online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites - social media) after they have been published by INDRA: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat, This aims to lead to productive exchanges, as well as the achievement of more Articles (H-Index). (see Efek Akses Terbuka).
The names and email addresses included in this journal's website will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be available for any other purpose or any other party.