About the Journal
Focus and Scope
INDRA: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat Is a journal that includes the study of the development and application of science and technology aimed at publishing the results of community service activities in the field of health.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
INDRA: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat Is a journal published in the Program Studi Farmasi Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Mataram. This statement describes the ethical behavior of all parties involved in the publication of articles in this journal, namely authors, editor-in-chief, editor/editor, reviewers, and publishers.
Program Studi Farmasi Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Mataram as publisher of INDRA: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat, Responsible and committed to ensuring that advertising, reprint, or other commercial revenue has no impact or effect on the editor's decisions. In addition, the Study Program and editors will assist in communication with other journals and/or other publishers when necessary.
- Publication Decision
Editor of INDRA: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat, responsible for deciding which articles should be published based on input from the results of reviews conducted by reviewers. The editors can confer with partners in making this decision.
- Principle of Justice
- Editor evaluates manuscript/article regardless of author's race, gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, ethnic origin, nationality, or political philosophy.
- The editor will ensure the article is in accordance with the focus/scope of journal science. Responses from partners will serve as a basis for the Editor to determine whether an article is acceptable, accepted with revision (accepted with major/minor revision), or rejected.
- An article is rejected for inclusion due to various considerations, including because the article is not in accordance with the scope of development and application of science and technology, the scientific side of the writing is inadequate to be classified in a scientific paper, fundamental methodological errors, or because the author refuses to make improvements provided by reviewers without a logical basis.
- The order of publication is adjusted to the order of entry of articles and revision of articles to the editorial board.
Editors do not have to disclose any information about the manuscript submitted to anyone other than the author, including reviewers.
- Conflict of interest
Material that is not published but disclosed in the manuscript should not be used in the editor's own research without the author's written consent.
- Reviewers assist editors in making editorial decisions and through editorial communication which is subsequently conveyed to the author. Assistance provided by reviewers regarding the review of the content of a manuscript/article.
- Any manuscript accepted for review should be treated as a confidential document. Manuscripts may not be displayed or discussed with others except as permitted by the editor.
- The review must be conducted objectively with arguments that support the scientific rules.
- The author writes the manuscript/article based on an accurate original research report.
- The author writes down every reference used in the manuscript in accordance with the rules of scientific writing.
- Authors should ensure that the script is written plagiarism-free.
- The author can confirm that the manuscript submitted to INDRA: Jurnal Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat has never been published in other media, and is not being sent to another journal.
- Authors must agree on the role of each contributor in the writing of the article and have agreed in advance on the writing of the main author and accompanying author.
- The author ensures that research activities are carried out in accordance with the code of ethics
- When the author finds a significant error or inaccuracy in his or her published manuscript, the author has an obligation to immediately notify the editor of the journal or publisher and work with the editor to retract or correct it.